Sunday, December 05, 2004

OSU v. Wazzu 81-29

How about that defense? They sure impressed WSU coach Dick Bennett. Here's some quotes from the Daily Oklahoman:


"In my 40 years I've never ran into that kind of defensive intensity for as long as they played it," WSU coach Dick Bennett said. "It was most impressive. Their defense has been good. Today it was excellent."

"Stanford last year was ranked No. 1," Bennett said. "Believe me, they weren't like this team. Stanford plays a different kind of game. They were really good at it. But (OSU's) pressure will eat a lot of people alive... I don't see anybody with that kind of intensity combined with the athleticism and their ability to score."


Tuesday will be a great night. OSU plays Syracuse right after Pitt plays Memphis in the Jimmy V Classic. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A