Sunday, May 11, 2008

10 Most Recently Played in my iTunes

  1. Request Line - Blackeyed Peas - Bridging the Gap
  2. Radio Nowhere - Bruce Springsteen - Magic
  3. Tip Of My Tongue - The Choir - Orphans Of God (Disc 2)
  4. Right Here, Right Now - Fatboy Slim - You've Come a Long Way, Baby
  5. Don't Let The Man Get You Down - Fatboy Slim - The Greatest Hits
  6. Wonderful Night - Fatboy Slim - SXSW 2005 Showcasing Artist
  7. I'm Not Afraid - Fleming & John - Delusions Of Grandeur
  8. A Place Called Love - Fleming & John - Delusions Of Grandeur
  9. Hung Up - Madonna - Confessions On a Dance Floor (Deluxe Version)
  10. Dance My Pain Away - Rod Lee - The Wire...and all the pieces matter


I just synced my running ipod, so these songs are from my "Running" playlist. I particularly like "Don't Let The Man Get You Down," because in college I would have been counted as one of the "long haired freaky people."

No comments: