Monday, August 04, 2008

Food Blog

I've been reading Chef Matt's blog, Deglazed, since the end of last year. I stumbled across it when I was looking for pictures of food related tattoos (this is what I found at his blog). Matt had always been an amateur cook with a career as a web designer when he decided to take the plunge of attending cooking school and working towards becoming a professional chef. He also happens to be a good writer.

The reason for this post is that Chef Matt commented on my Dr. Horrible post (if you didn't watch Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, you can still download it on iTunes) I wanted to thank him publicly for my new favorite Margarita Recipe. His margarita is definitely hardcore - I don't think I've ever had a drink that was as tart as this one. I sometimes make some modification; instead of TripleSec, I've substituted a few drops of orange oil and a shot of my limoncello. Next time you are in the mood for a margarita, give Chef Matt's recipe a try. If you don't think you will like an extremely tart margarita, just add a bit of a simple syrup.

No comments: