Friday, March 28, 2008

Thin Line Between Love and Hate

For the past couple of weeks, I have been running once again. Not a lot, about 2 miles every other day. While watching the NCAA basketball tournament, I've seen a New Balance ad that talks about "For every runner, there is a thin line between love and hate" (Of course, if you buy a pair of their shoes you will find the balance between love and hate) I've always leaned more to the hate side of things when it comes to running.

However, my cholesterol is high, I gained weight last summer while going through the divorce (since I don't drink much beer it does not seem right that I've developed the beginnings of a beer belly) and my dog needs to get more exercise. Therefore, I have started running again.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Good luck on your running (and cholesterol)! Wanna join the Hope House Running Team? We're doing a half marathon in October!

Chip said...

A half marathon? I was thinking of trying something like a 10K. The only way I think I could do the training for a half marathon would be as a part of a group. I'll have to think about that.