Saturday, April 26, 2008

10 Most Recently Played in my iTunes

  1. Air Mail Special - Ella Fitzgerald - First Lady Of Song [Disc 1]
  2. Don't Be That Way - Ella Fitzgerald - First Lady Of Song [Disc 3]
  3. A Fine Romance - Ella Fitzgerald - First Lady Of Song [Disc 3]
  4. Save Me - Nina Simone - The Very Best Of Volume 2
  5. Flamenco Sketches - Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue
  6. All Blues - Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue
  7. Arizona - Alejandro Escovedo - The Boxing Mirror
  8. Pyramid Of Tears - Alejandro Escovedo - Gravity [Live] [Disc 2]
  9. Go Ahead - Alicia Keys - As I Am
  10. Rehab - Amy Winehouse - Back To Black Ltd. Ed. Reissue

I don't have as much to say about this list tonight. There's some jazz on it. As a Kansas City native, I feel like I ought to know more about jazz than I do. The few times that I've gone to a jazz club, I've been mesmerized. Some of the folks at Arts & Faith had some suggestions for those looking to explore jazz, which I why I picked up the Ella Fitzgerald and Nina Simone.

No comments: